Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Breakfast Prep

This morning I spent some time preparing a few breakfasts ahead of time. The kids will be pretty excited to have these yummy waffles for breakfast! It is a nice change from the normal breakfast foods we eat. Typically waffles are reserved for brunch after church but they're so easy to make I might just have to put this in the regular rotation as well. I added grass fed collagen to these babies for extra protein, and we will eat these with a TON of grass fed butter and a drizzle of pure organic maple syrup... YUM!! And each waffle has one whole egg, so I don't have to worry about fighting my toddler to eat an egg. 


This is a regular around here, and you can find the recipe on the blog!! This is our favourite grain free banana bread. I like to add some green banana flour for some good prebiotic fiber. We will eat this with some grass fed butter as well.


This is a new one for us that we will be trying tomorrow... lemon cranberry loaf! It smells lovely, and has a ton of eggs so lots of protein. I am hoping it tastes as wonderful as it smells. And if it does it just may make the rotation as well.


What is your favourite paleo breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment